Anna knows generational dynamics:
- She’s Lived it!
- She’s Researched it!
- And She’s Ready to SHARE IT!
Dynamic, Fun, Relevant and Insightfully Actionable
Anna has a unique understanding of your audience’s pain points and solutions for the biggest challenges related to Millennial Talent, Gen Xer Leaders and Boomer Buyers. She delivers a compelling and fun presentation that gives your attendees skills to deal with the daily demands of working in a five-generation workplace.
She knows that crafting a home-run conference, event or meeting can be challenging and involves taking risks. You are immediately measured by buzz, laughter, and hallway conversations that last beyond the event.
Her goal is to make you the HERO of your event!
“Anna’s presentation made sense! I’ve heard a lot of presentations on generations, so I was skeptical. But the way she wove together all the business elements and all four generations, it finally made sense.” Casey ED of western builders
“I’m getting so much credit for finding Anna. Everyone keeps saying, “Where did you find her? This was the best and most useful meeting in years.” APEEP
“Anna’s presentation change the entire conversational thread of the event. Everyone was buzzing about Generational CODES™ rest of the meeting.” USFN
“It’s three years later and we still bring up Anna’s presentation up in leadership meetings and sales calls. It changed the way we do business. I make every leader read Anna’s book.” Randy Nealy
“Even the most grumpy, and critical annual attendee loved Anna’s presentation.” USFN
Working with Anna
Once you engage Anna, she is 100% on your team. She works with you at every step to positively guarantee your attendees have an experience that makes the whole conference work. Anna starts with three key questions:
- What are you trying to achieve with the presentation or conference?
- How can she help you achieve this outcome?
- What can she do to help you become the hero of your event?
Anna Offers a Comprehensive Approach to Generational Solutions
- Leaders and organizations competing for top talent must bridge the generational divide and bring out the best of each generation. Generational CODES™ help leaders understand and optimize how each generation’s unique perspectives, values and approaches impact:
Generational CODES™ connect the core events and influences that fundamentally shape each generation’s worldview.
- leadership dynamics,
- purchasing habits and
- decision-making processes.
- Today’s leaders must be flexible and learn to adapt to the many challenges that come along with leading a multi-generational workforce. Add to that the elevated expectations of work being fun, flexible, and engaging, and it becomes clear leaders need help. Anna helps managers, coaches, and leaders learn how to optimize their time, energy, and communication choices to resonate with each generation. Leaders learn how to improve their results in recruiting, onboarding, retention, and feedback by leveraging the Generational CODES™ of the people they manage, motivate, and lead.
- Getting to “YES” has become more challenging as sales professionals try to navigate the landscape of a multi-generational customer base. It is more important than ever to know your customer and understand what motivates them to buy. With five distinct generations playing active roles in the buying decisions of companies worldwide, it is no longer enough to be knowledgeable about your product and personable. Success today requires you to approach each buyer with an understanding of their Generational CODES™.
- Organizations often declare that what makes them unique is their commitment to delivering great customer service. Unfortunately, what “great” customer service means to one generation is not exactly what it means to the next. Providing exceptional customer service to clients and customers of every generation is paramount. In order to help each generation develop the ability to offer exceptional customer service, leaders must first understand what “customer service” means to each generation. Anna helps organizations become Generationally Savvy™ as they work to build a more empathetic, customer service-oriented culture.
- Contact our office to discuss your engagement and confirm Anna’s availability for your date.
- We’d be delighted to put your date on reserve, you can do so with no financial commitment. If another client wants to book Anna for the same date, we will give you a call immediately and give you the chance to confirm the date.
- To secure a date on Anna’s calendar, a 50% deposit of her fee is required.
- At this point, we will schedule a pre-program interview. Anna will meet with you and others on your team in person or over the telephone. This discussion will help her gain insight regarding your organization, event theme, meeting objectives and industry trends.
- Using this information, Anna will prepare a program that is personalized to suit your event.
- In advance of the date, we will also confirm the room setup, provide material for your program if needed, and continue to coordinate the details regarding Anna’s travel itinerary, staging, shipping and other logistics.
- If this is an out-of-town engagement, Anna will generally arrive the day before her presentation.
- Please deliver the balance of Anna’s fee at the event upon completion of the program. Following the engagement, you will receive an invoice for travel expenses incurred, when applicable.