Selling to the Generations
Selling Across the Generations
- “They waste my time with stories about ‘when I started out’.”
- “They don’t appreciate the value of a face to face meeting.”
- “They don’t know how to dress appropriately for a sales call.”
- “They think Power Point is a cutting-edge sales tool.”
- Masterful insights into how each generation works, communicates, thinks, and buys.
- Profitable techniques to create a fast and genuine connection with new customers.
- Key strategies for selling to your customers’ expectations, not your own.
- Powerful ways to avoid common communication pitfalls when selling across generations
Customer Service Across the Generations
Customer Service: The New Rules of Engagement
- “They are always looking at their phones.”
- “They are blunt to the point of rudeness.”
- “I just want to get my question answered; not hear their life story.”
- “Their service vocabulary consists of grunts, ‘whatever’, and ‘fine’.”
- The core differences in how each generation defines customer service.
- What you should and should not do when serving customers from different generations.
- Surprising customer service practices that work for one generation, but tick off another.
- How to increase customer loyalty from each generation.